Handi Quilter Forte 24" Long Arm
Imagine yourself quilting up to 2,200 stitches per minute, easily manipulating your bed-sized quilt within the roomy 18" throat space. Choose from 4-22 stitches per inch for all types of quilting motifs. The HQ InSight stitch regulator takes away the fear of finishing. The HQ Capri includes lots of light, so you can see your beautiful stitches.
Features you'll love:
24″ of brightly-lit throat space
- Pinpoint Needle Laser
- Easy-Set Tension™
- 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
- Menu-controlled QuiltMaster™ LED Lighting Package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin
- QuiltMaster™ front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
- QuiltMaster™ servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
- Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
- Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
- Handi Feet®-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- On-screen hand wheel
- Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
- Bobbin-use estimator
- Front power switch
- Thread-break sensor and alarm
- Stitch counter
- Easy needle change
- Needle-stop up/down control
- Five basting stitches
Buy this machine, and live out your quilting dreams! Visit us in-store or call us at (405) 853-6801.
Special pricing is available.
We hope you enjoy these tutorial videos created by our Prairie Quilt Long Arm Specialists!
How to merge designs for custom quilting on the Handi Quilter!
How to record your quilting with the Handi Quilter Pro Stitcher!
Cropping around an applique with the Handi Quilter Pro Stitcher
Using the Help tool on the Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher
Set up a quilt block using corner pieces on the Handi Quilter