- Embroidery machine in good working order with power cord.
- 5x7 hoop and 6x10 or larger hoops are needed.
- A sewing machine will be necessary to assemble the finished blocks.
- You will need several bobbins wound with white thread as well as threads in the following colors: Shadow, Linen, Coffee, Brunette, Pink Lemonade, First Kiss, Yellow Whisper, Mint Julep, Azure, Clover, and Mulberry.
- You will need the Two Scoops CD, Fabric Kit and Embellishment Kit.
- Also needed are basic sewing supplies.
- Other supplies needed are light mesh cutaway stabilizer, project batting, flexi-foam and fusible backing.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to quilt your blocks as you embroider them, you will need to purchase the quilting files by clicking on the Kimberbell affiliate link here
It would be helpful if you have your fabrics cut and ready to stitch at class time.
Orange Pop rulers are also very helpful, as well as a pressing sheet, such as a Goddess Pressing Sheet